[Mongrel] [ANN] Another mongrel_cluster prerelease

Matt Zukowski mzukowski at urbacon.net
Thu Apr 12 11:49:33 EDT 2007

Just a suggestion, but maybe the stop command should wait until all the
servers are actually down before it exits. What Michael describes below
is a fairly frustrating aspect of using mongrel_cluster. The restart
process right now kind of sucks, and I suspect that making it behave
more gracefully would make a lot of people happy.