[Mongrel] [ANN] Another mongrel_cluster prerelease 1.0.1.1

Wayne E. Seguin wayneeseguin at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 06:49:46 EDT 2007

This may be a bit simple, but couldn't you concatenate the commands
in a system call using either ';' (or &&), doesn't this (or both?) of
them require that the previous command finishes before executing the
current one?

What I'm thinking is that you can do something like:
`mongrel_rails stop... ; mongrel_rails start`
To accomplish the correct wait for the graceful stop?

I hope I'm not way off here as I just joined the discussion.

   ~Wayne