[Mongrel] MediaTemple Image upload

Serdar Kılıç skilic at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 21:48:56 EDT 2007

Thanks Guys for the thoughts and ideas - I'll have a look at merb as Craig
suggested as I'm currently running the default setup of 64mb for rails (only
1 app running) and if a single file upload is causing me to run out of
memory then that is troublesome. FWIW, I replaced my own file upload code
with that of recipe 57 if you have the Rails Recipe book, but the issue is
there as well, so it possibly could be a rails related issue.