[Mongrel] MediaTemple Image upload

Serdar Kilic serdar at kilic.net
Tue Apr 3 09:12:13 EDT 2007

Hi All,
I'm hosting with MediaTemple who are currently using 0.3.3 of mongrel
on their GridServer. My rails app has an image upload facility
whereby if you upload a large image (e.g. 5Mb) mongrel crashes. I've
requested an upgrade to the latest version of mongrel but don't
believe that's going to happen too soon. I'm not getting too much
information in the log files too pass on, other than what appears to
be a memory allocation error (my container is 64Mb). Any ideas?