[Mongrel] Request URI Length Override

Gregg Pollack greggpollack at gmail.com
Sat Sep 30 12:24:38 EDT 2006

If someone can show me how to invoke a POST request using ONLY
javascript, I'm all ears.  You can't use any HTML (since the request
is going to be coming from someone elses website), you can only use
javascript to construct and send a the request, you can't include any
external libraries, and the javascript is limited to around 256
characters.

There's a challenge for ya ;-)

-Gregg