[Mongrel] Request URI Length Override

Gregg Pollack greggpollack at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 17:44:21 EDT 2006

Please help,

     Does anyone know how to override the Mongrel request URI limits
built in?  I know it was set at a 512 byte limit, but my application
will not work with this in place.

     Why do I need a larger limit?  I've written a rails application
that uses a bookmarklet to send large amounts of data from site to
site.  The only way to do this is (and keep it cross browser
compatible) is by building and sending a large URI.

     Is there a way to override this?  Or can someone point me in the
right direction to do it myself?

    Thanks!

-Gregg