[Mongrel] Clustering - Avoiding "dead" processes?

Erik Morton eimorton at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 10:32:20 EDT 2006

I have a very similar stack to you and I noticed Mongrels dying once
or twice a day. Now I'm using Monit to watch each individual Mongrel
in the cluster and I've noticed that each Mongrel gets restarted once
a day on average. I haven't got around to figure out the exact cause
yet, but with Monit there is always a full cluster available.

Erik