[Mongrel] hosting multiple apps

Michael P. Soulier msoulier at digitaltorque.ca
Sun Sep 24 21:20:31 EDT 2006

I am considering creating a web interface for system administration, but it
would need a plug-in architecture, adding new UIs as new services are added.
I'm thinking about doing this with multiple Rails applications, and I'm
curious as to whether mongrel can most multiple apps in a single instance, as
opposed to running one for each. Is this possible?

direction." --Albert Einstein