[Mongrel] thank you

carmen _ at whats-your.name
Thu Sep 21 19:09:28 EDT 2006

On Thu Sep 21, 2006 at 07:52:05AM -0700, Carl Lerche wrote:
> You know, I'm going to add to this. I love mongrel. Simple, easy to
> use, flexible, etc... You're doing an amazing job with it :)

mongrel is so easy to use, i dont even know im using it.  actually removed all traces of webrick from /usr/lib/ruby and uninstalled lighttpd just to make sure. i'm not positive, but im prettty sure mongrel is my seeing eye dog when camping in the yard, fetching tent poles and scaring away indians with his ugly mug...