[Mongrel] How do you use Mongrel?

Matt Pelletier matt at eastmedia.com
Thu Sep 21 00:53:01 EDT 2006

Hey folks,

I'm working on the Mongrel book with Zed, and wanted to get some
feedback from the core users (this list) about how they use Mongrel.
That sounds a bit vague, but I'm interested in hearing things about
frustrating problems / workaround, preferred configurations, if you
have a particular way you set up / store your config files when
developing / deploying an app, for those of you running multiple
handlers, if you have had to deal with any subtle issues, if there
were any gotchas you encountered along the way from the docs that
could be fixed (in the docs) or improved, any tricks you figured out
along the way, etc. Any info will be credited properly.

Thanks in advance.
Matt

Matt Pelletier
EastMedia