[Mongrel] [ANN] Mongrel Pre-Release -- QUERY_STRING Fixed

Bacchu, Anjan anjan.bacchu at Summit.Fiserv.com
Wed Sep 20 19:30:21 EDT 2006

Hi Zed/Jonathan,

	VMWare Server is free now.

Runs on any standard x86 hardware
* Supports 64-bit guest operating systems, including Windows, Linux,
and Solaris
* Support for VMware VirtualCenter to efficiently manage infrastructure from
central management console
* Experimental support for two-processor Virtual SMP(tm)
* Experimental support for Intel(r) Virtualization Technology
* Runs on a wider variety of Windows and Linux host and guest operating
than any server virtualization product on the market
* Support for any Windows or Linux application, including pre-built virtual
* Installs like an application, with quick and easy, wizard-driven
* Quick and easy, wizard-driven virtual machine creation
* Support for any VMware or Microsoft irtual machine format and Symantec
LiveState Recovery images
* Investment protection with easy upgrade path to VMware Infrastructure and
other production-proven Vmware products
* Virtual machine monitoring and management with an intuitive, user friendly
remote console