[Mongrel] [ANN] Mongrel 0.3.13.4 Pre-Release -- QUERY_STRING Fixed
anjan.bacchu at Summit.Fiserv.com
Wed Sep 20 19:30:21 EDT 2006
VMWare Server is free now.
Runs on any standard x86 hardware
* Supports 64-bit guest operating systems, including Windows, Linux,
* Support for VMware VirtualCenter to efficiently manage infrastructure from
central management console
* Experimental support for two-processor Virtual SMP(tm)
* Experimental support for Intel(r) Virtualization Technology
* Runs on a wider variety of Windows and Linux host and guest operating
than any server virtualization product on the market
* Support for any Windows or Linux application, including pre-built virtual
* Installs like an application, with quick and easy, wizard-driven
* Quick and easy, wizard-driven virtual machine creation
* Support for any VMware or Microsoft irtual machine format and Symantec
LiveState Recovery images
* Investment protection with easy upgrade path to VMware Infrastructure and
other production-proven Vmware products
* Virtual machine monitoring and management with an intuitive, user friendly
From: Jonathan [mailto:rise at knavery.net]
Sent: Thursday, September 21, 2006 11:49 AM
To: mongrel-users at rubyforge.org; zedshaw at zedshaw.com
Subject: Re: [Mongrel] [ANN] Mongrel 0.3.13.4 Pre-Release -- QUERY_STRING
On Wed, 16 Aug 2006 17:14:34 -0700 Zed Shaw <zedshaw at zedshaw.com> wrote:
> Correction, NOW the win32 gems are up.
> I really gotta either get vmware or wine going for cross builds so I
> can automate this.
If it'd help I've got a VMware Workstation license sitting unused I'd be
happy to give you the key for. I'm not sure if the EULA specifically allows
or forbids this, but I know someone at the director level over there and I'm
comfortable with the ethics after a few of the conversations we've had.
Frankly for every version from 2 on I've bought a license for a project,
used it for a couple of months maximum, and stuck it on the shelf.
rise at knavery.net
Mongrel-users mailing list
Mongrel-users at rubyforge.org
More information about the Mongrel-users