[Mongrel] [ANN] Mongrel 0.3.13.4 Pre-Release -- QUERY_STRING Fixed

Jonathan rise at knavery.net
Thu Sep 21 14:48:50 EDT 2006

On Wed, 16 Aug 2006 17:14:34 -0700 Zed Shaw <zedshaw at zedshaw.com> wrote:

> Correction, NOW the win32 gems are up.

> I really gotta either get vmware or wine going for cross builds so I
> can automate this.

If it'd help I've got a VMware Workstation license sitting unused I'd
be happy to give you the key for.  I'm not sure if the EULA
specifically allows or forbids this, but I know someone at the
director level over there and I'm comfortable with the ethics after a
few of the conversations we've had.  Frankly for every version from 2
on I've bought a license for a project, used it for a couple of months
maximum, and stuck it on the shelf.

--
Jonathan Conway                                                rise at knavery.net