[Mongrel] [Slightly OT] Uploading files with firefox

Michael Kovacs kovacs at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 01:35:29 EDT 2006

Well even if I pull all the javascript code and just do a straight
form post with no progress I get this behavior in firefox. The upload
request is taking more than 5 seconds
so firefox is popping up that dialog. IE and safari work fine and for
the first time ever it's firefox that I'm cursing instead of IE or
safari. Go figure :-)

-Michael
http://javathehutt.blogspot.com