[Mongrel] [ANN] Finally! Mongrel Official (for Unix)

Joey Geiger jgeiger at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 09:44:06 EDT 2006

Re: different version numbers for unix/win32.

I think this has been done with the mysql ruby module, and it's
actually causing me problems. Every time I do a gem update, it thinks
that the 2.7.1 is new on unix and tries to rebuild it, even though
it's already at 2.7.0, which is the newest unix version.