[Mongrel] Mongrel and Sandbox

Kirk Haines wyhaines at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 20:33:53 EDT 2006

> Now if Matz could just be bothered to fix those memory leaks and help
> get rid of the 1024 file limit I think I'd be one happy fellow. :-)

He asked that the patch for the Hash related leak that I found be
committed, so I think that one is taken care of.  For the issue with
Mutex, I should bring it up on ruby-core, because I don't know if the
behavior or Array, to not realloc on a shift, is intentional or not,
so I don't know whether to contribute a patch to that or to just offer
a patch to Mutex to make it use unshift and pop instead of shift and
push.

Kirk