[Mongrel] Mongrel and Sandbox

Jim Douglas jdz99 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 16 13:44:47 EDT 2006

>From: Joe Ruby <joeat303 at yahoo.com>
>To: mongrel-users at rubyforge.org
>Subject: [Mongrel] Mongrel and Sandbox
>Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 10:28:28 -0700 (PDT)
>DHH recently said:
>"And [_why's] latest work on sandbox looks stellar.
>Making it drop-dead easy to run multiple Rails
>applications in the same Mongrel process without
>conflicts. Thumbs up to both him and Matz for getting
>Sandbox on track for inclusion with the next Ruby
>Does that mean what I think it means - that one or
>more Mongrel processes may one day be able to serve
>multiple Rails apps? Or something wacky like that?
>Joe Ruby
>Do You Yahoo!?
>Mongrel-users mailing list
>Mongrel-users at rubyforge.org

I upgraded my box from FC4 to FC5, now when I visit the url for my app I get

Application error (Rails)

This is the production log file,

Errno::ENOENT (No such file or directory - /tmp/mysql.sock):

MySQL is up and running, everything was fine on FC4...

This is my database.yml
  adapter: mysql
  database: sales
  username: myuser