[Mongrel] Safari Browser problems

Jim Douglas jdz99 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 11 12:07:03 EDT 2006

>From: "James Ludlow" <jamesludlow at gmail.com>
>To: mongrel-users at rubyforge.org
>Subject: Re: [Mongrel] Safari Browser problems
>Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 10:10:57 -0500
>On 9/11/06, Jim Douglas <jdz99 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> > I can browse a site I developed/deployed to Apache 2.2.3/Mongrel from
> > with Firefox/Explorer.
> >
> > I can't browse from Mac Safari?
>What does "I can't browse" mean?
>Did you try Firefox on your Mac?
>Can you access other sites with Safari?
>What do you see in the log files?
>What errors are you seeing?
>The more detailed you can get, the more likely that someone will be
>able to help you.
>-- James
>Mongrel-users mailing list
>Mongrel-users at rubyforge.org

I can browse from a PC at a local library.

The site cannot be browsed from two different Macs, two differnt friends of
mine both using wireless when the can browse other site just fine.

The site is up and running fine when viewed from PC's with Firefox or

I can broswe other sites I am hosting, non ROR/Ajax sites.