[Mongrel] fckeditor works, but i cant get my buttons back...

andrew andrew at sophrinix.com
Mon Sep 11 11:19:45 EDT 2006

Thanks. Sorry for such a basic question, but under mongrel_cluster.yml
I have (obviously path to app is not literal):
cwd: /path/to/app
port: "8000"
config: config/mongrel_mime.yml
environment: production
pid_file: log/mongrel.pid
servers: 12

I even tried dropping the config/ part.

in the config/mongrel_mime.yml file i have:
js: "text/javascript",
xml: "text/xml"

I even tried what you literally pasted initally, and that still doesn't work.

Is mime handling the job of the front end webserver aka apache2 with mod_proxy_balancer
or should this really "just work"tm