[Mongrel] Safari Browser problems

Tom Brice tom at onidle.com
Mon Sep 11 11:13:36 EDT 2006

Jim,
What exactly are you seeing when trying to access the app? Anything?  If not
what errors?

How are you trying to reach your app (what address are you using)?  Has it
been deployed to a server that has a publicly available DNS record?  Could
it be that the Mac does not know the route to the app?  Try accessing it
directly via the server's IP and see if that works.

Tom