[Mongrel] Multiple rails apps with Mongrel

Charles Brian Quinn me at seebq.com
Fri Sep 8 13:39:41 EDT 2006

I starred this conversation so that I would remember to add it to the
Apache best practices documentation I wrote for mongrel.  Consider it
done (soon).

I am waiting for pre-release to go live before adding prefix related
information to the page, though.

As for your books on deployment, Ezra and Zed may have you covered here soon.