[Mongrel] Mass virtual hosting with mongrel

Charles Brian Quinn me at seebq.com
Thu Sep 7 15:43:36 EDT 2006

And if this is the case, we just wrote something up on using this kind
of "subdomain" auth as part of a key -- all one app, serving up
different "content" / "dashboards" / "features":

The key is a DNS wildcard record:  *.yourdomain.com forwarded to the
main web/app server and rules for handling what it does.

I hope we didn't mangle your question too badly,