[Mongrel] Error on Windows and FreeBSD

Luis Lavena luislavena at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 15:36:43 EDT 2006

Wow, that's nasty.

What version of mongrel gem are you using?

Also, you said on Windows, but which one?

What ruby distro are you using? (hope mswin32 of 1.8.4 which is based
on VC6, same for One-Click Installer).

It is only thrown apart when calling that method? which code contains?
(please paste for better understanding of what are you doing that
brake so badly).