[Mongrel] [ANN] Documentation Day!

Zed Shaw zedshaw at zedshaw.com
Mon Sep 4 14:49:50 EDT 2006

Michele, and Philippe,

On Mon, 2006-09-04 at 10:32 +0200, Michele wrote:
> Zed,
>
> I could help you translate the doc in Italian.
> Just drop me a line if you're interested.

That'd be really cool actually.  The documentation is very easy to take
and modify/create.  I've got a page on how to do it and how to
contribute documentation:

http://mongrel.rubyforge.org/docs/contrib.html

It describes how to check the documentation out, how to get webgen and
use it to build the site locally, and what kind of documentation is
expected.

I'm thinking if you want to do a translation to French and Italian then
we can pick a few key documents, create two subdirectories /fr and /it
and then copy the docs over once translated.

What do you think?  Maybe we can recruit some others for the
translation.

--
Zed A. Shaw
http://www.zedshaw.com/