[Mongrel] Recommentation: Sessions and PStore

Bob Hutchison hutch at recursive.ca
Mon Sep 4 09:40:59 EDT 2006

On Sep 3, 2006, at 7:10 PM, Kirk Haines wrote:

> I don't have any doubt at all that something funny is happening, but I
> have yet to see anything, including your test scripts and graphs, that
> actually indict Mutex.

I posted something on the ruby talk list that directly pointed at
Mutex. Yes, Mutex sooner-or-later stabilises, but that really can be
later rather than sooner. Try this, run your test but this time
remove all references to the Mutex before garbage collecting. Watch
what (doesn't) happen.

Sync doesn't have this problem.

Bob Hutchison                  -- blogs at <http://www.recursive.ca/