[Mongrel] [ANN] Documentation Day!

Zed Shaw zedshaw at zedshaw.com
Sun Sep 3 12:24:37 EDT 2006

I'm spending today writing documentation.  I'll be updating quite a few
documents, doing some edits, and adding some user contributed docs.  If
anyone has documentation suggestions, FAQ questions they'd like
included, or things they think are old and stale, then let me know.

Swing by the Lingr room:

And drop me a line if you want to contribute something as well.

Documents in the queue for editing today are:

* FAQ -- Gonna clean out some old stuff and add a bunch of common
questions (suggestions welcome).
* FASQ -- I think I need to include some stupid questions people ask as
well. :-)
* Debian -- Finally got Chris McGrath's debian documentation up.
* Apache -- Philip Hallstrom donate some initial Apache documentation
too.  http://mongrel.rubyforge.org/docs/apache.html
* Adoptions -- I'm gonna add in success stories I haven't put in yet,
and if anyone has some more let me know.
* Mongrels -- Got a few new dogs and owners to put on.

And that should get things going for the release.  If I can
find time then I'll update the plugins documentation to show how to
write handlers and such.

Zed A. Shaw