[Mongrel] Configuring Mongrel logging

Paul Butcher paul at paulbutcher.com
Sat Sep 2 12:49:20 EDT 2006

> No, sorry Paul.  Mongrel's logging is super lo-fi, just intended for
> errors only.  In normal functioning it usually doesn't output anything
> but simple start-up messages and log messages for when there's a crash.

Cheers Zed,

Actually, it's crashes in particular that we're interested in. We have a
system set up which examines anything sent to syslog and rings all the alarm
bells if anything is logged with more than a certain severity.

Ah well - I'm sure that we'll find some other way to achieve this with
Mongrel.

Thanks,

--
paul.butcher->msgCount++

Snetterton, Castle Combe, Cadwell Park...
Who says I have a one track mind?

MSN: paul at paulbutcher.com
AIM: paulrabutcher
Skype: paulrabutcher