[Mongrel] Another site running mongrel went live

kigsteronline at mac.com kigsteronline at mac.com
Fri Sep 1 23:41:28 EDT 2006

Wanted to throw out there that we just launched our Rails application
running on Apache 2.2/Mongrel. We've been working on it for a few
months and it's finally up and running - check out http://www.blurb.com/

Blurb allows people to create, publish and sell professionally
looking books online, although book creation software is not
currently web-based, and is a client download for Windows/Mac.

Special thanks to Zed and the rest of the mongrel and cluster teams
for providing such a great rails application server.