[Mongrel] Moving page_cache_directory

Russell Norris rsl at swimcommunity.org
Tue Oct 31 15:30:53 EST 2006

Unfortunately, it wasn't the config but hacking the RailsHandler that ended
up working. I hard-coded my copy but I can imagine how easily you could
generate a path_info/page_cached from the value in ActionController::
Base.page_cache_directory. I'm sure that's what Zed and co. probably have in
the new version.

Anyhow, I wanted to thank all for you kittens for helping. Thanks.