[Mongrel] Moving page_cache_directory

Russell Norris rsl at swimcommunity.org
Tue Oct 31 08:55:13 EST 2006

Howdy. I'm working on a RoR CMS and need cached pages to all be in
public/cache rather than public [in order to set svn:ignore on all the files
properly]. I can get page_cache_directory set correctly and the pages are
cached in the right place but Mongrel isn't serving them because it's only
looking for them in public. During development I know I can set -r
public/cache but doing that means that the images and stylesheets don't get
picked up. I'm sure there's a way to tell Mongrel to look in both places or
at least to serve assets from public and cached pages from public/cache.
Isn't there?

Thanks in advance.