[Mongrel] [RFC] Mongrel Books Page?

Zed A. Shaw zedshaw at zedshaw.com
Sun Oct 29 20:54:58 EST 2006

There seems to be a bunch of books now that either mention Mongrel or focus on it or will focus on it.

I've got my book, but the more books that people can easily get in as many languages as possible benefits Mongrel and everyone.

Soooo, I'm gonna start a "Books" page that will list all the books that talk about Mongrel.

Send me your book, a small abstract, and the link to where people can buy it.  The link should *NOT* provide you with affiliate purchases since that violates the rubyforge.org TOS.

This also applies to books in other languages, and books that are in close to publishing.

http://www.zedshaw.com/
http://safari.oreilly.com/0321483502 -- The Mongrel Book
http://mongrel.rubyforge.org/