[Mongrel] [ADV] "Mongrel: Serving, Deploying, and Extending Your Ruby Applications" BOOK

Joey Geiger jgeiger at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 15:46:22 EDT 2006

I bought it, printed out a few chapters to read over.

I was a bit disappointed in the Performance chapter, since you mention
what you "should" be doing, but there isn't an quick example.

I think something like that might be helpful for someone who's never
done it before.

Otherwise the idea is easy to follow.