[Mongrel] [WARN] Got 99% CPU?

Zed A. Shaw zedshaw at zedshaw.com
Wed Oct 25 18:55:07 EDT 2006

On Wed, 25 Oct 2006 08:05:13 -0700
Michael Moen <mi-mongrel at moensolutions.com> wrote:

> On Oct 24, 2006, at 5:35 PM, Zed A. Shaw wrote:
> > Is this with the pre-release?  It looks like you don't
> > have the change that makes it clearer what is blocking (or that
> > it's not really working well).
> Sorry- That was .13.4. I have 0.3.14 on one box currently, what's the
> stability like in the pre-release? Is it safe to run across the
> entire cluster? Problem is since we the r356 change it happens a lot
> less and only running it on a single box could take a long time to
> show its face.

Should be good for you to run the latest pre-release I just, but definitely test it on a staging server first.  Main thing that you'll want to check is that if you use mongrel_upload_progress then just quickly make sure it works, and look for any EOFError reports in mongrel.log.

http://safari.oreilly.com/0321483502 -- The Mongrel Book