[Mongrel] [ADV] "Mongrel: Serving, Deploying, and Extending Your Ruby Applications" BOOK

Vishnu Gopal g.vishnu at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 09:35:28 EDT 2006

Just finished reading it and have to say that it was entertaining(?) reading
a 'guide' which  frequently calls its reader a moron, an idiot, a dumbass
and then finally tells him to get his panties out of a bunch.

Zed is true to form as always.

It has my must-read vote btw for anybody interested in deployment.

Later,
Vish