[Mongrel] [WARN] Got 99% CPU?

Jamie Orchard-Hays jamie at dangosaur.us
Tue Oct 24 12:16:44 EDT 2006

Mine just kept going up. It had been at 150 or 160 when I restarted.
I saw it go past 60 both times I tried it out.

I'll play with it again and see what happens (if it goes over 100).
That seems huge, considering I've got a vanilla installation running.

If you or Zed want me to try anything in particular, just let me know.