[Mongrel] [WARN] Got 99% CPU?

Jamie Orchard-Hays jamie at dangosaur.us
Tue Oct 24 11:16:51 EDT 2006

I'm not having a CPU problem, but I was just installing and messing
around with Mephisto 0.7.0 and noticed the ruby process was consuming
around 150 megs after an hour or so. I shut it down and restarted and
started clicking around the blog. The memory usage climbed steadily
as I clicked. (This occurred in both production and dev modes.) I
shut it down again and started WEBRick. Memory hit about 39 megs and
just stayed there.

Mac OS Tiger latest update
Ruby 1.8.4 (MacPorts)
Rails Edge