[Mongrel] Updated Apache Best Practices Doc fixes

Charles Brian Quinn me at seebq.com
Mon Oct 23 14:47:00 EDT 2006

Hi guys,

Thanks to several members I've updated the apache best practices docs
to include several fixes including the bug reported (by Zed and
someone else I believe, sorry for the non-attribution) with IE's \b
instead of b rule for deflate.

I also added some success stories from Martins, Phillip Hallstrom, and
Jens Kraemer -- and the REMOTE_USER pass instructions from Jon Reads.

Patch attached.  Enjoy, and thanks everyone who contributed, please
e-mail me if you're missing, or have contributions/success stories.

Charles Brian Quinn
self-promotion: www.seebq.com
highgroove studios: www.highgroove.com
slingshot hosting: www.slingshothosting.com