[Mongrel] Configuration Error?

Wayne E. Seguin wayneeseguin at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 09:37:00 EDT 2006

 > Looks like you might have created a method named "send", but
that's a Ruby reserved method.  If you do this all sorts of bad
things happen..

 > But, that's just from a quick glance.

I wish this were the case because it would be an easy fix.

When I run mongrel_rails on my local development machine it runs fine
but on the production server I get that error message...
This leads me to believe that it's a configuration error on my part
on the server however I'm unsure as to where to look. Thanks!

	~Wayne