[Mongrel] Daemonize Problems

Chris Carter cdcarter at gmail.com
Sat Oct 21 23:39:12 EDT 2006

Hi all, I wrote a mongrel handler/script that I would like to be
daemonizable.  At first I tried adding the daemonize line to my
configurator, but i was always getting 404's and the log was nto being
written to.  So I added a call to Daemonize.daemonize('mongrel.log') at the
top, and cut the daemonizer line.  It still 404s and the log file is still
not being written to.  How does the daemonizer work?  How can i make it work
with my code?  If interested, you can check the project out at
metacampsite.com/mongrel.  Thanks!

--
Chris Carter
concentrationstudios.com