[Mongrel] win32-service weirdness

Dave Murphy schwuk at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 14:14:11 EDT 2006

> This happens with all your rails applications? For what I see, rmagick
> is used, please try in a service (rails app) without rmagick and check
> if it work.

rmagick (via gruff) is used, and it works fine with mongrel just not
mongrel_service. I'll sort out a test for a non-rmagick app.

I deciphered that rmagick was causing mongrel_service to fail, but not
enough information was given for me to figure out why.

> Also, what OS and SP are you using?
> ruby? (official build, one-click installer, what).

XP Pro SP2, One-Click 1.8.4-20, Rails 1.1.6.
Dave Murphy (Schwuk)