[Mongrel] Win32 release coming?

Luis Lavena luislavena at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 15:49:47 EDT 2006

On 10/18/06, Jens-Christian Fischer <jcfischer at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi there
> what's the status of the 0.13.4 release on Windows? I want to wrap up
> a project in the next 2 weeks and I'd wait for the new release if
> it's coming in that timeframe. Otherwise I'd stay with the current
> windows version.

Hi Jens,

I didn't know that Zed hold the win32 release, I could check the last
changes and build the gem tonight.

Anyway, I'm working on a new mongrel_service implementation (a native
service) and also support for clustering from the same service.

You plan to test/develop on windows or deploy as production on it? In
that case, I hope you could hold on a bit and deploy with the new
service schema.