[Mongrel] How to get a decent stack trace?

Andreas Korth andreas.korth at gmx.net
Thu Oct 12 15:57:23 EDT 2006

Hi,

I just gave Mongrel a try on my Rails app. After running
'mongrel_rails start' everything seems fine. Yet, when I start a
request I get the following error message on the console:

ERROR: You have a nil object when you didn't expect it!
The error occured while evaluating nil.readpartial

That's it. The application works fine with Webrick and Apache/fcgid.
Mongrel happily serves other Rails apps on my system. Is there a way
to get a complete stack trace from Mongrel, so I can figure out
what's causing the problem?

Thanks,
Andy