[Mongrel] mongrel_cluster not starting on reboot

Zack Chandler zackchandler at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 18:20:00 EDT 2006

Kelly,
  You probably need to symlink mongrel_cluster_ctl and mongrel_rails
to /usr/bin as /usr/local/bin is not in the debian boot path.  You can
see how I did it here:
http://depixelate.com/2006/8/15/switched-to-mongrel

I would also recommend using Rimu's console-over-ssh to sniff out the problem.

Hope this helps,
Zack