[Mongrel] Site statistics

Jens Kraemer kraemer at webit.de
Fri Oct 6 04:07:10 EDT 2006

On Thu, Oct 05, 2006 at 05:34:53PM -0600, andrew wrote:
> Hey,
> I was wondering what everyone else does in regards to getting
> webalizer or other site statistics software to work with mongrel.
> I currently have a mongrel cluster running behind apache 2.2
> with proxy_mod_balancer, but I"m finding that webalizer isn't
> too thrilled with that mod.

I don't know about webalizer, but I have several Apache/Mongrel sites
with awstats statistics. I just configure Apache logging as usual,
without anything mongrel specific.

What's your exact problem ?

Jens

--
webit! Gesellschaft für neue Medien mbH          www.webit.de
Dipl.-Wirtschaftsingenieur Jens Krämer       kraemer at webit.de
Schnorrstraße 76                         Tel +49 351 46766  0
D-01069 Dresden                          Fax +49 351 46766 66