[Mongrel] Sites that use Mongrel

Kirk Haines wyhaines at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 23:10:28 EDT 2006

On 10/4/06, Zed A. Shaw <zedshaw at zedshaw.com> wrote:

> What modification did you make to the parser?  I think you covered this
> once before but can't find the message where you detailed them.

They are very modest.  I simplified http_field so that it doesn't
change dashes to underscores.

I separated the classifier code from the parser code in the extension
and moved the classifier into a separate file altogether.

I changed it so that the server name, server port, http version,
etc... goes into a separate hash from the values that the http parser
parses out.

That's about it.  Just some little things.

Kirk