[Mongrel] Mongrel cluster FreeBSD rc.d script

Francisco Alves Cabrita francisco at nortenet.pt
Tue Oct 3 06:36:26 EDT 2006

Hi Vish

Thanks very much for your tip! :) this tool seems very simple to use and
maintain, more than bsdtools.

Meanwhile, I think I haven't make myself understand with my question :S

I think this way is better:

Does Mongrel have an rc.d script to start multiple mongrel instances as it has
for init.d (System V) scripts.

/usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/mongrel_cluster-0.2.0/lib/mongrel_cluster/init.d

Once again

Thanks very much
Francisco Cabrita