[Mongrel] Mongrel cluster FreeBSD rc.d script

Francisco Alves Cabrita francisco at nortenet.pt
Mon Oct 2 11:09:07 EDT 2006

Hello all

After installing Mongrel, Mongrel Cluster and all it's dependencies via gems
under FreeBSD. Next I have configured all config/mongrel_cluster.yml for each
Rails app, then:

% mkdir /usr/local/etc/mongrel_cluster

and likend each railsapp.yml to it's refering app/config/mongrel_cluster.yml

My question is, after preparing all base configs now I need to add some rc.d
script to the base system /usr/local/etc/rc.d/mongrel_cluster.sh or something
else. I think mongrel is "shiped" only with an init,d script.

Is there someone who have this issue too and have solved it?!

Thanks in advance

Violence in reality is quite different from theory.
		-- Spock, "The Cloud Minders", stardate 5818.4