[Mongrel] Mongrel cluster FreeBSD rc.d script

Francisco Alves Cabrita francisco at nortenet.pt
Mon Oct 2 11:09:07 EDT 2006

Hello all

After installing Mongrel, Mongrel Cluster and all it's dependencies via gems
under FreeBSD. Next I have configured all config/mongrel_cluster.yml for each
Rails app, then:

% mkdir /usr/local/etc/mongrel_cluster

and likend each railsapp.yml to it's refering app/config/mongrel_cluster.yml

My question is, after preparing all base configs now I need to add some rc.d
script to the base system /usr/local/etc/rc.d/mongrel_cluster.sh or something
else. I think mongrel is "shiped" only with an init,d script.

Is there someone who have this issue too and have solved it?!

Thanks in advance
Francisco

--
Violence in reality is quite different from theory.
		-- Spock, "The Cloud Minders", stardate 5818.4