[Mongrel] Sharing Mongrel Log Files on SAN Storage

Joey Geiger jgeiger at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 22:14:41 EST 2006

Are you suggesting that you have a separate mongrel.8001.log,
mongrel.8002.log like the pids files or is there a way to somehow log
like production-8001.log, production-8002.log through a mongrel
setting?

Having separate log files for the mongrel.log seems like overkill to
me, since when my app is running, it's not generating very many
entries there...

If you can create rails production logs named with the pid, could
someone point me in a direction on how to set that up? Thanks.