[Mongrel] mongrel served from a subdirectory

Michael Fairchild rmdf at stimble.net
Thu Nov 30 20:57:54 EST 2006

Thanks for that Philip.  I missed that option.  I tried starting up with
that, but --prefix=/docserver and leaving the apache stuff the same.  When i
did that i couldn't even get any of it.
I think there might be something i need to set in enviornment.rb, but  im
not sure.
I'll keep trying.
~michael