[Mongrel] mongrel served from a subdirectory

Joey Geiger jgeiger at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 20:03:31 EST 2006

You need to add the prefix to the end of the proxypasses.
Also you need to start your mongrels with the prefix option as
previously mentioned.

This does have the effect of breaking the rails css/javascript/image
helpers. I had to rewrite them, but my situation was a bit more
complicated.

     ProxyPass /docserver/ http://example.com:3001/docserver
     ProxyPassReverse /docserver/ http://example.com:3001/docserver