[Mongrel] stability

Rogelio Samour rogelio.samour at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 18:09:18 EST 2006

I would definitely  use  rake db:sessions:create (ActiveRecord Store) that
way your sessions are all in one central place and all mongrel nodes can
access it.

(of course assuming you're using rails :-p)

And Apache 2.2.3 (compiled from source with mod_proxy_balancer) and the
latest mongrel gem has worked great for me thus far.

:: my 2 cents ::

cheers,
-rjs-